Tuesday, May 05, 2009
My Camp, My Zoo

Today, I found a beetle, somthing similiar to this. Then I found a snake nearly 1 metre long when I was walking near the drain, wriggling underneath it.

Apart from this, other uncommon animals and insect I've found in my camp includes a big grasshopper, about as long as ure pointing finger, a giant moth as big as my hand, a baby snake, and a giant millipede as thick as a sausage.

==========================

Can't I spend the rest of my four months in NS in peace?....

timed, 7:21 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.