Monday, May 18, 2009
drebing

I didnt know driving could be so tiring. It just drains all the energy in me. It was fun though. I rented a car for 2 days and it was my first time doing it and driving it after i pass my license.

....passed my driving license....wow...never really thought i did that.

I got into NTU,i passed my car license...will my life get any better than this? It will when I get my own car, or I pass my degree with some honours or something.

timed, 9:26 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.