Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Lost skill

EDIT: Title was "Lost talent" but I changed it since it wasn't really talent in the first place.

I manage to dig up some of my old drawings. Feeling nostalgic about these. Some of my best work to date, though these are the best I could do during that time. Click to enlarge

This one obviously is out of proportion. I remember doing this one for Fr3ak. 2004 huh. Man, it has been long...


I like this one. It's kind of incomplete. I remember concentrating on the details of the upper body and head and just sketch tru the lower portion.


I forgot to color the left feet. Ahah. This one was made before I started watching Naruto. It's just a fanart of my character wearing Naruto costume. You can say it's a cosplay.

Annnndddd, My favourite of all! Well, the right hand could do some improvement. The hand was suppose to be gripping the jacket. It would've been better if I can draw again.

Fanart, Asakura Yoh of Shaman King.

I'm showing off abit =p 'scuse me.

timed, 8:42 PM.
Comments: wah! i cant even draw a shit la. =.=
ure so belardy talented, son! im so proud of you! *senyum with mater blinking2*

HAHAHAHA! -.-
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 11:30 PM   ni sume dulu...
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 4:23 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.