Tuesday, March 24, 2009
إن لله وإن إليه راجعون

My friend's father had just passed away.

I called her to see how's she doing. Truthfully, I don't know what to say in this kind of situation. I was shock and sad when she replied back my message. I hope she's doing fine as she said. She's a strong girl.

May Allah grant her family الصبر and her father جنّة الفردوس. Insya Allah.

timed, 7:34 PM.
Comments: hello herman! thnk you for the dua. I have to be strong, for my mom, for my siblings.

Walau sebak mcm mane pon, aku ttp kene keraskan hati aku. All this while im not a strong person. Mungkin ade hikmah knp aku selalu keraskan hati aku.

Now, baru aku perasan, im more like my father.

Sedih nye as i typed this. Air mata dah kat hujung jek.

Anyway take care!
# posted by Anonymous Aidah : 11:51 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.