Tuesday, February 24, 2009
OverDrive Mode

Passing TP would be simple if not for all the minor safety checks. I know it's for the safety of others and myself but sometimes, it would be so obviously safe to proceed, it would seems redundant to check. Blind spots, pedestrians blablabla.

I just drove Vios auto car. The O/D mode or sports mode is really cool! Hearing the engine roar when I depress the pedal fully in O/D and feeling the force push against me is marvelous! I would love to experience how it would feel on a real sports car.

timed, 6:50 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.