Thursday, February 05, 2009
The L word!!

Remember how I told you my 'L' key is spoiled then you make a joke about the 'L' word or sumting along those line then I didn't understand what you meant and asked you but you're not telling. I think I know what it is already!

Is it a drama?

timed, 2:39 PM.
Comments: kau tak tau what's the "l" word ?

ish! a kidn of story bout bungs and les. got that?
# posted by Blogger Aidah : 3:24 PM   dulu aku tk tau. abih nari blh terserempak ngn title tu, so skrg baru tau. haha.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 4:36 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.