Friday, January 09, 2009
Regarding PS3 games

Street Fighter IV looks good. I may consider buying it eventhough I'm not a huge fan of the game series itself. I just like the characters.

Going to sell some of my PS3 games.

timed, 10:44 PM.
Comments: what other games are you intending to sell? how much? kal might consider getting it from you after his discharge.
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 9:31 PM   45 each. but i'm nt selling all. only some unwanted ones
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 9:39 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.