Sunday, January 18, 2009
2010!!! Are you kidding me?!!?!!

The stress of waiting for the release of a single game title for another 1 year. I've waited almost 2 years for it. Oh well, it's not the first time I've waited for the most anticipated game more that 1 year. I have to wait for 3 years for Spore to come out, so this one will just be the same. yeah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ARGHRHARGHRAGA TWOTHOUSANDTEN!!!!! NOT FAIR SQUARE ENIX!! GIVE ME MY FINAL FANTASY XIII THIS YEAR!!!!!ARHAGRHAGRHAGGHRA!!!!!!1111oneoneone


'scuse me.

timed, 7:29 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.