Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Vroom

Today I drove abit further than last time. That's some progress. Mingle with other traffic users. The traffic lights were against me today. When I slow down approachin junctions, it stays green. So I sped up abit.....and it turns yellow (or amber) -_-"""

Braking at junctions. Still need practice.

So much for complaining the prev instructr kept on talkin, today instr rarely talk at all. He only gave directions and at the end of the lesson comment abt my progress.

==================

Rewatched Russell Peter's stand up comedy video. The guy's freakin hilarious man!

timed, 9:35 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.