Wednesday, November 05, 2008
My dear Rota

You guys have treated me so nicely that I feel like I don't deserve the kindness. I don't remember doing anything for you guys yet the kindness that I receive is beyond what I should receive.

Though I still thank you guys. I'm lucky to have such a great team to work with everyday. Too bad that some of you will be finishing your NS in a few more months but I hope that this friendly environment will last until I ORD.

CPL h3rman.

timed, 3:15 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.