Sunday, November 02, 2008


Alamak, ini anak bikin org susah je....

10 Weird things/habits/little known facts about Me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Little or none knows that I am 21 years 2 months 23 days old.
2. I wish I was born as a twin. Since that's impossible already, I wish to have twin kids.
3. When I'm quiet, I'm happy. When I'm noisy, I'm being overly, crazily excited.
4. Despite how quiet I am at home and around my families, I talk ALOT outside
5. .................this is getting difficult......
6. .................do i have to complete this?..........
7. ..................i don't even know how I look when I'm sleeping!......
8. ...........i can't even look at the mirror with my eyes close!.....
9. ...........and yet i have to do this stupid..tag..thingy!....
10. ........screw this!

I watched the movie Mirrors yesterday on dvd. Well, I went to my friend's chalet yesterday and spent the night there. Watch some dvds, played some games, had fun.

Let's watch The Coffin!...anyone?

timed, 6:02 PM.
Comments: HAHAHAHAHA!
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 3:12 PM   HAHAHAHAHA!
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 3:12 PM   HAHAHAHA!
U gila lah uncle! :D

Eyh. Tu yang duer tu sape yang press ekh? serious i din do anyth. -_-'
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 3:13 PM   flooood!!
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 9:30 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.