Sunday, October 26, 2008
Xiao Wang

Thanks to the event yesterday, I have a tan...again. I had to stand under the sun for hours! And I was forcing myself to keep standing. Mind you I was dead beat after my night shift and then I need to do crowd control for this event. 5000 people!

My job ends around 3pm. By then I was literally filthy. All I wanted right then was a nice cold shower and a long rest. Oh yeah, the location of the event was like all the way up at Bishan. So I had to take one bus to AMK, then I can change to my bus home.

I drew some money at AMK hub and was on my way to the interchange when I stumbled upon my long lost poking companion, Suiyan aka Xiao Wang and her bf.

okay, she's nt long lost la. She was my FYP labmate. We're even from different courses but still under School of IT. I knew her bf before I know her but with all the pokings on the waist and pinching to the nipples(mine not hers) done to each other, we became friends.

We had some catching up, talk about this and that, getting poked, pinched, then continue my journey home. In the end, I took a cab. heh.

Home! Shower! Sleep!

timed, 1:45 PM.
Comments: told u to take bus right! be a man!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:58 PM   i don't see the link in taking the bus and being a man, so i take the cab instead =p
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 4:33 PM   eeew! busuk!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:43 PM   filthy=kotor
smelly=busuk
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:45 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.