Sunday, October 12, 2008
Raye

I figured I should at least do one Hari Raya post, for memories sake.

So last Wednesday, I went out with my everlasting friends for Hari Raya visits. We hire a mini-bus for it which our journey starts officially from the meeting time 8.30am (bleh, sampai kol 9am jgk) till midnight (for me, that's the time I reached home). Around these group of friends will always be fun without fail. Along the way, we played some dumb 'IQ game' that took me the whole day to figure out the answer. We only went to our friends house and I say we cover quite alot of house. I didn't count.

Next, pictures from my talented photographer friend. And of course, captions.



All picture are taken with that one camera and by many photographers


btw, ni pat rumah Azim, the guy in red yg pakai specs


Now when it's us taking pictures, there's always 3 kinds of shots for almost every house. This, the formal shot.
(ni rumah h3rman, the guy in yellow yg pakai specs.)


The informal shot.
(ni rumah Acap, the guy in blue yg pakai specs.)


..and the 'sabo' shot.


TJ, Azli and Mini-Bus


This pic was taken by the lift's hi-res CCTV camera...yeah.

There are more pics of course, over 130 of them. Takkan nk letak sume kan. Hanya mfr sahaje yg sanggup.

timed, 9:16 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.