Monday, October 13, 2008
imyA

It's been months since I saw you.

The last we met was at the airport sending my sister to Egypt. Actually, now that I think about it, after we went out, I only see you at airport, twice including the previous mentioned.

You were not there when I wake up from my afternoon sleep and greet your parents when they came to my house last 2 weeks. I was not there when my family went to your house last week.

The sleepless nights, the dry showers, the insatiable dinner. How the microseconds pass slowly without ever seeing you for the last...(counting) 3 months.

Where art thou oh my missed one!

I miss your physical being. Your online status in the internet is not enough to cure my longing. I want to hear your laughter, I want to see your smile, I want to say I want to touch you but that would sound so wrong in many ways. I can't taste you because I don't find human tasty, for I am sorry for that.

Not one particle of sand has drop where I am not thinking about you. Not one ray of light has shone where I never long to see you at the shining point. Not one raindrop that fell to the soil where I never wish to see you trip because of it. Not one keyboard key pressed where I hope to see a spelling mistake that you make.

Do I need to say anything more for me to relay my loneliness. Must I say anything more to make me look pathetic (kental) because of you. Should I say anything else because I am at my wits end knowing not what else to write.

imyKentalyn


===========================================

...abih die yg suro update buat post macam gini...Sori eh tk looooooooooooong skali.

timed, 5:28 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.