Friday, August 08, 2008
payday coming this 12th~

i dont mind belated bday wish by dunno how many days or advance bday wish by 1 or two days or none at all but 6 days advance bday wish???! whuzzut?! From the way I interpret it, it's like you're saying "I'm wishing u nw in case I forget to wish u on the day itself". Forget?! You're one of my bestest friend! How can you forget?! I don't mind if you forget either! Or I don't care if it's belated as long as you remember it after it has passed. It's not even on the week itself. And come one, it's not just this yr, Last yr u did it too stating similiar reason.

Well yeah, even after all that ramblings, I thank you for remembering it before you forget. =D

timed, 9:01 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.