Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Best birthday yet

Turning 21 is quite something. If this is an achievement in an XBox 360 game, it must've been quite a feat to attain it.

My 21st birthday. The night before 12th aug, I was treated with Pizza Hut at home after came back from work. Kenyang. Never expected anything more. Nor anything at all. A presentless and cakeless birthday is already normal to me this few years. If there is one of those, I would be most surprised and honored.

The actual day, night shift. I came to work a bit early about 5.15pm. Change uniform, slack on the resting room bed with the morning Rota. Then came 2 of my Rota mates. The first thing they did when they saw me (They saw me first before I noticed them), they jump on me and wished me. Then follow by the other Rota. So yeah, about at least 6 NS men (note: NS, built) pile on top of me. I'm not sure if there's more of them, I was already squashed underneath. Luckily it was on the bed.

Then duty starts. All the 5 men of my Rota and the Assistant Duty Officer of that day treated me with KFC for dinner. haha. And what surprised me the most, they even bought a small cake. So we eat the KFC first before cutting the cake. cute cake btw. will show u the pic later. Then, cut cake. The usual la eh, sing song, blow candle, cut cake, clap2. After I cut the cake, I went off to buy a drink from the vending machine. When I came back to the guardroom, I only saw one of them and the cake that has already been cut equally by one of them, so as I was approachin the GRoom, I ask him why no one eat the cake. Then came the big thing. Another one of them rush out of the GR door and restrained me. (we provost are like police so we know how to lock and restraint people). I manage to unrestraint myself but then came another guy for backup. LOL. so both of them restraint me to a standard locking position for violent custody. HAHA. Then the Rota IC came with one cake in his hand and smash it to my face. ninnabwe. haha. Just my luck to celebrate my birthday with Provosts.

My first time getting a cake from my friend, first time celebrate bday with my fren like that, first time kena sabo. tx ah guys.

I have the video of me kena sabo but lazy to upload ah. I'll only upload the pics. The good ones.


The mini feast


The 10 piece chicken


The cute cake for 21st birthday


The birthday boy...err

The End.

timed, 7:34 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.