Tuesday, June 10, 2008
oi

So many things happens. I'm lazy to write about those things. It's already in the past, the feelings isn't there anymore. I wish there are dedicated writers for this blog. But it's my blog right? I shld be the one to write it. No, it's my blog, I write what I want, I can let other people write too just for the sake of content.

Anw, what's gonna happen soon, is THIS:

...and THIS:


*grins* the long awaited game. It's gonna happen in my house at least by thursday.

timed, 1:06 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.