Saturday, April 19, 2008
My Blog

Wow. This blog has been with me since September 2004, just about the time I enter polytechnic. It has been about 4 years already. When I read my posts from then, it really change from how I write my post now. Let me say it frankly, it was damn childish. Haha. How I've change over the 4 years are shown in my posts.

------------

Seoul Garden is pure bliss for meat-lover like me. The only part I hate about it is to wait for the meat to cook. Other than that, it's an all the meat you can eat bebeh!!

I am, again for the 2nd year, waiting for the admission reply from NTU.

timed, 7:37 PM.
Comments: yes baybeh seoul garden is pure bliss!! =)

lain kali kom pergi lagi. ouh and pls jgn surrender cpt sgt. girls power!!! hahahaha.

and ahem choc frappe again plus oreo cheesecake nx time?

hahahahahahahaha
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:24 PM   Asal da lameeer tak update?! :/
And its been so long since i see you online. How are you? Miss crapping with you lah! Tag me once u updated oke! You take care bro!! :))
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 8:47 PM   Oh Kassim.. Aku accident motor Kassim.. Tolong Kassim.. :P

Ey! Balik! Saye nak mengadu naseb nie.. Ku jatuh ditimpa motor pada 3 haribulan Jun.. :(

Tapi tak rabak uh. Heh.
See you!!
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 9:49 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.