Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I'm back bebeh!

Muscle sore Ow!

There was plan to go JB today with my provost mates but it seems cancelled, too tired and sleepy, so yah, haha. Cam paham je lepas night duty balik siap2 tros klua jmpe pat Wdlnds at 12nn padehal balik keje kol 8 pagi. poodah.

It's raining heavily again. It was hot just this morning but when I woke up just now it's already dark.

adeih, sakit..sakit..

EDIT: ARGHHH THE ACHE IS KILLING ME!!!

EDITEDIT:I'm getting S$400 over the next 2 months and 200 more at the end of the yr because of the GST Offset Package. Must try my best to save it up for PS3....heee.

timed, 5:18 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.