Saturday, March 15, 2008
ORD oh...not =(

Seeing my friends ORD'd and gotten thier NRIC yesterday makes me realise how long 2 years is for me. sigh. SEPT 11 2009. That's more than 20 months away. Next week, the new intake will be coming. My first batch of juniors of many more to come. I guess I really have no choice but to take this one day at a time.

Now I'm off to camp, or work, or division, whatever it may be called for yet another day of National Service.

timed, 4:32 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.