Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Modnar

Web log, weblog, blog.

(true story)Last thurs night, as in malam jumaat, the whole personnel that was on night duty namely drivers, provost and firefighters, was disturbed by an unknown being that was quite known(?). Even the duty officer that night heard the chilling laughter of ebil (evil). Thrice.The firefighter all came out of their dorm. And I thought it was one of my friend's voice so I don't know it was IT only after my firefighter friend told me. Some of the provost saw it. Some heard it. Some both. Happening sia.

I don't think my current vocation as a provost is suite for me. I don't think I should become a police officer or anything that do the similar job scope. Why. This line of job can make people hate you, bound to have conflicts. I'm the type of person that makes friend with everyone I can talk with. (but whether the friendship will last or not is another story). I hate fights,arguments,conflicts and so on. You can say I'm assertive. I believe most problem can be solve without fights and arguments. Well, yeah, there are times I let go of that believe but only if it's serious enough. Most people argue because of some stupid, and I mean really stupid, little things. I don't get how these people think. Maybe people won't understand how I think either. heh.

I want to hang out la. I am 'having fun' deprived. What's the use of having off days when all I do is stay at home. And even if I hang out with my frens, that's because I take the initiative to plan it. If I don't we won't be hanging out. bah. 人はそれぞれかもね

timed, 9:56 AM.
Comments: ey happening per bro.
baek ar..
tell me more about it oke.
haha kaypo azlyn.
=p
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:13 PM   yes i will, if i remember to tell you
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 3:07 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.