Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Gentlemen, start your engine!

eh, da cuti sch eh skrg? doh.

Prob enrolling for car lessons tomorrow. Oh please let me finish this. Let me finish something that I start by myself, for once! I never ever finished anything that I started properly. So for once if I can pass and get my car license that would be a huge achievement in my life.

...and again, i want to go out~

timed, 10:16 PM.
Comments: yes2 dah cuti. and we shall GO OUT AGAIN SOON!!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:14 PM   yes..soon. I have a fren in camp name soon..we called him soon-dal.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 3:06 PM   LOL! siol jer kamu! u just made me LOL sei!
LOL LOL LOL~
=P
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:55 PM   herman stop planing and just go out for once. its okay to be aimless, sometimes. haha.

i have a senior whose name's little. thank god he's little.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:36 AM   alone??? might as well sit at home
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:53 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.