The biggest stupidest dumbest mistake of my life so far
Something happened at work yesterday which I can't disclose here. If it wasn't NS, I could probably end up in the news for it. It was really a terrible shock for me because I could not believe it had happen to me. I could've prevent it. I put too much trust on people, being too friendly and this is what happen.
I don't know what will happen to me but I have prepared for the worst. Though I pray for something light. This incident is way beyond what I can handle. If I wasn't strong, I think I could've passed out yesterday because of the shock, stress and pressure.
==================
You know what, I'm tired of black. I have been using this design (if I do say so myself) for like 4 years. I'm gonna find something else.
timed, 3:00 PM.