Sunday, February 24, 2008
Oh the randomness!

Watched Jumper and CJ7 a few weeks ago. Jumper, must watch. CJ7, okok, not the best Stephen Chow's movie but it's ok.

I ate alot lately but that doesn't mean I don't exercise. My food intake just increase. My hunger seems insatiable. My mind always think about food, food, food.

Fact: There's a thin line between men's narcissism and trying to be fit and healthy. Some women just can't recognise their true intention.

I miss my polytechnic student life. I miss my secondary school friends.

My friend use to tell me that keeping a cat/kitten is like having half a girlfriend.

Victus Pro Vita means Food for life. Some language can make normal lame sentence sounds cool. Like Latin and Japanese. Kamikaze sounds cooler that -suicide bomber-. Food, which is such a boring word for an important thing, sounds cooler in latin, Victus~~~!!

End Randomness

timed, 8:07 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.