Thursday, February 07, 2008
Lost Odyssey

No, please la, don't do this to me! You are seriously making me feel bad about myself. And I have other things to attend to too! I had just expect my higher pay this month and I was thinking of saving up most of it this month. But I guess it's gonna get blown away this month too. With the movies that I want to watch and now this!!........................................



..........................one of the many games I've wanted to play. Lost Odyssey for XBox360. Released this month.



help~

timed, 9:05 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.