Wednesday, February 06, 2008
*gaspforair*

It's been awhile dear inquisitive people =p

I've manage to get myself to buy a 1gb memory card for my handphone and I bought another 4gb memory stick for my psp...

O_O

I'm not broke but my pockets are tight till next week. paydaypaydaypaydaypaydaywee. Talking about money, I receive a hundred bucks because of the GST thingy. It's all spent of course...heh.

February have so many good movies. Especially the chinese movies, one starring Stephen Chow which I can't remember the title, Kung Fu Dunk and another S'pore movie which I forgot the title also. And then there's Jumper and Sweeny Todd. 5 movies in all, and ticket price have gone up. boo. At least students can get cheaper price. But I'm no student no more! Boo again.

I'm working tomorrow eventhough it's CNY. Fri and Sat too but it's night shift which means, I can go out on Friday again! Yey. Fri has always been my outing day when I was in poly and before NS.

My house is becoming my mini-gym bit by bit. If I still can't get my Gold, then that just means I'm lazy.

timed, 7:47 PM.
Comments: "Dear inquisitive people~"
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:52 PM   asal? terase eh?

=p
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:07 PM   mmg awak sengaje nak merasekan kan? haha. consperm punye.. lols! =p

*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:08 PM   wait!! what about GST thingy????!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:05 PM   nsf only beb =p
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 9:48 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.