Monday, February 25, 2008
Density=Mass/Volume

Fact: I'm a dense guy. Maybe that's one of the reason why I'm not attached for a long time.

I always want what's beyond my reach only to realise that someone need me in front of me but it was too late by then.

blockhead,dense,numbskull...u name it.

timed, 10:56 PM.
Comments: eeesh.
good lah u takd matae.
bro2, maner leh ader matae dok.
nnt those old bitches~~~
oops. =x
haha oke fine ure an effing TWENTYONE this year. legal age.
so? lalala.

haha.
*spanks!*
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 9:09 PM   I think I'm already at the point of my life where what I do, people can only say but can do nothing to me.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 9:27 AM   and i cant wait to reach to that state. grr. how qhool it would be that way.
# posted by Blogger .: A L Y N I S M :. : 4:22 PM   ...and when u do, other kinds of problem might come. Financial, relationship, friendship, work, just to name a few and unless u can be totally ignorant to these it'll do u less harm to ure brain. haha.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:33 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.