Sunday, February 10, 2008
A brush with Death

...Well ok, not death but it can reach to that. Twice I nearly had an accident while on a bicycle this week. The first one was when I was buying food for my Rota while we were doing night shift. I always cycle on the edge of the road, not the sidewalk cos pedestrian would slow me down. I was coming out of carpark meeting the main road at a fairly high speed when a car suddenly zoom past from my right (I was going left). The other one was about 30 mins ago. On the zebra crossing, you could probably imagine what happened. The car break and stop just inches from me and horn at me as if it was my fault when he was the one who didn't slow down.I lost balance and fell off the bike...well the bike fell but I was standing, so yeah, try to picture it. I pick up my bike, gave him a 'friendly' signal and just rode off.

Note: Rota is the term use in SCDF Firestations which is the short of the word Rotation. In my provost division, a rota comprises of several provost which will work together. Think of it as Team instead. There are 3 rotas altogether.I am in Rota 2. Like every average Team, there's a Team leader which we term as the 1st IC (In-Charge). The rotas will rotate shift to work 2 morning shifts, 2 night shifts. Each shift will have one rota working. If it's in the morning shift on weekdays, they will work together with the provost working office hour.
------------------

Whenever we make mistakes, most of us will usually give the reason "We're just Human Being". Oh come one, you're just running away from the blame...



Not in the mood to write any long stories.

timed, 9:07 PM.
Comments: Chill bro.

We're just human being. Everyone makes mistakes.. :))

=p

*spanks!*

PS: be more careful when riding next time oke?

-Love2-
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:08 PM   That's exactly my point and you're proving it!

PS:saap, step riding macam naik motor gitu.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:06 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.