Friday, January 04, 2008
This is how u say idiot in japanese: Baka!

How would you know if I miss you or not? I didn't even say anything~ =p I don't even know if you miss me or not. =))

-------------------

I still think firefighting is cool.

-------------------

My 'lil cousin caught the eyes of my fellow provost! Wooo~~ Told ya you have many admirers.

------------------

I still think it wasn't fair to get kicked out of ERS. And I'm still thinking what my life would be if I sign on as a firefighter officer after I get my degree (InsyaAllah). My officer said to just get a job at the IT industry. He said he would do so if he have my diploma. (Note: All officers are degree holders). Well, yeah, it's kinda waste of my diploma (or even degree later on). I dunno, i'll see if I still think firefighting is cool 5 years later.

timed, 8:13 PM.
Comments: ehem2! whos that lil' cousin you're talking about ekh. ehem3! blush2. haha. =p
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:39 PM   So far, I only talk about one cousin in this blog =))
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:44 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.