Saturday, January 05, 2008
So proud of myself!

I woke up by myself at 5.45am, prayed, watch some videos,7am, bathe*With cold water! =))*, cycled to Punggol Park, did a 2.4km slow jog, cycled back home and bathe again *again with cold water!! =))*.

*feel so proud*

But see how long I can keep this up. Heck, see if I do this again tomorrow! If not there's no point.


---------------

There's a news about an Army major died after a 1.2km run, and today in the same newspaper on the forum section someone voice out that rather than focusing on speed to do 2.4km in 10min for IPPT, they(whoever that's responsible for planning the IPPT) shld focus on endurance instead.

I couldn't agree more. Speed is important, I don't deny that but I think endurance is more important. I used to think that if you are fast, you conquer. That was when I was doing martial arts. Now I'm focusing on lasting long. The guy that wrote the article above said that they probably should make the IPPT run 4km or 5km and do it in a timing of 20min to 30 min.

Well...it's not impossible to do 4km in 20min. My friend, an ex-SISPEC instructor, taught me this training for running. Do a sprint for 30sec, rest for 30sec. That's 1 set. Do about 10set. I hvnt tried it yet though.

Runrunrunrun.

timed, 10:11 AM.
Comments: wow.. someones learning fast! hehe!
:))
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:07 PM   =p
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 5:09 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.