Thursday, January 17, 2008
Smoke & Ashes

I used to ignore the smell of ciggies smoke like i have no effect to the smell whatsoever, but now, i learned to despise it. But what to do, most of my friends are smokers. I just have to bear with it. If they can't quit smoking, I have to deal with it. Some friend I am huh.

This saturday, Muharram, puase k?

----------------------------

I can't be bothered to make a new post so i just add to this one.

I just realize something stupid. My friendster profile page is gonna display comments from 2 jokers for awhile. Make that, for a long, long, long time, it's going to get so stupid and lame.

I think it already is.

timed, 9:15 PM.
Comments: so sad eh your friend's killing you...
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:55 AM   2 jokers ekh?...
hrms... =/

*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:18 PM   Everyone is killing each other already.

---

Hello joker no.1.hahaha

*spanks!*
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:57 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.