Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Serious

2 more days till saturday!!

I need to get serious. No more fooling around. Be serious. Seriously serious. From now onwards, I must seriously think what I need to do. Plan A to Z.

So...

Register for University again this Feb. This time, register for NUS and NTU. SMU no hope already eventhough I want that school (Near Bugis =p)

Get a serious relationship. But everyday I see Men in camp, so how? turn gay? hahaha. I saw this nice girl just yesterday. She's CD Auxiliary Medic. I don't know what's gotten into me or how I could be SO daring to come up to her by myself to talk with her. I wasn't like that before. Had quite a nice talk. Too bad I won't be seeing her everyday. CD Auxiliary means she's a volunteer so she'll only come during her free time. Nice and simple girl, easy to talk to. She rides a scooter okaay...

Next, what am I going to do as a career. Firefighting? Or IT industry? Or set up my own Company? Honestly, I'm not into IT as I am back in Poly. But I don't know if I'm still into firefighting 5 years down the road. I want a work that I can be comfortable with financially and mentally. (Money! I need it mostly for my next point.)

And, staying fit and healthy! This is my longtime goal. I'm so motivated right now. Aim for gold IPPT! woohoo!

*cough* *cough*

timed, 7:35 PM.
Comments: someone has been soooo busy that i have not been seeing him online for quite sometime. . . .
hrmms..
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:56 PM   i'm not busy, just wasn't in mood to go online in msn lately.

why? miss me ah? don't miss me laa..
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:29 PM   la la la..
yes i miss you...
heheh!

oopsy daisy!! is anyone out there jealous or what?? lols!
=p

peeeedah! nak miss you for what!! huhu..
tkc oke!
*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:51 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.