Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Recuperation

Work lately has got me exhausted I suppose. I caught up with my sleep yesterday and today.

I feel like going to the dentist one of this days. Now I regret not having free dentist checkups like during secondary and primary school days.

School...Kinda miss it. KINDA. If I get into Uni, God's Willing, I think I'm gonna take up some sports activities. See how. Something that can make me maintain and improve my fitness. Hmm, I'm all on fitness nowadays. Hah.

I'm on a quest to find my wife to be. (insertLOL). Funny yea, to be putting this here. I'm not rushing but just on a lookout. Desperate? No. Just moving with the flow with that in mind. I just got to know one of my secondary school crush gotten engaged. The news hit me for a moment of course but from a friend view, I'm happy for her. Sigh, girls have it easy to get married at early age. For me, I hate to admit it but it'll be some time before my own wedding.

In 2 days, I'll be applying for NTU and NUS. Pray for me for the best.

timed, 9:38 PM.
Comments: sekarang kan musim org tunang dan khawin. kau nk kene phm. lol
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:36 AM   so, ko ble lagi? ahah
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:58 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.