Photoshopped?
I was browsing tru my pictures in my pc and went tru the pics of my so called date with my cousins and I noticed something. Lyn, most of the pics that has ure face are like copy & paste from one single pic, LOL =p
---------------
It's 2008 and my first day of work in this new year. 5 people were charged for various offences in a single day and the guardroom was really packed. That kept me quite busy for a day. Then during the last hour of work, the fire alarm went off. Probably a false alarm, I don't know.
Everytime the fire call alarm sounded, I'm always fascinated by the response of the firefighters. And I would just wish I could join them to the fire call. And every morning, when they do their drill, I would wish I could join them. Though they most likely would want my type of work.
One of my seniors have told me to maintain my fitness. Don't be like him, he gained 5kg already. Well, I hope I won't. I just need an exercise/jogging partner, that's all. Is that too much too ask? Yes it is! Who would want to exercise nowdays?!
But if any of you can spare at least 2 days a week with me to exercise, call me! I'm desperate! HAHA!
timed, 8:55 PM.