Friday, January 18, 2008
Much has change this thousand minus 996 years.

I think I've changed alot after 4 years. Last time, 4 years ago, I can't do even a single push up. Now I've done 200 straights (not at my own wish of course). I can't run 1km without losing breath, now I can jog for 30 mins and can still continue a few sprints. Heck, last time I don't like to exercise, now I can't keep still!

One thing that doesn't change at all, I still eat a lot. And I'm hungry again right now. (Note: Last meal, about 30 mins ago.)

Tomorrow's plan: Puasa. Jog.....

endure, endure.

timed, 8:06 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.