Monday, January 21, 2008
lawl

Work today was laughter all the way. We laugh at stupid things, make fun of people, laugh at stupid jokes, make fun of more people and laugh for no reason. In the end, 5 of us was told by Encik to run around the parade square 5 times because they were caught sleeping. LOLness again.

This Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday I will be on standby. Meaning anytime my phone was called by my NCO, I need to come down for work. Anytime. Even Night.

My mouse is spoiled, yet again. Every year I need to buy a new mouse. Sigh. Just when I thought I can save some money.

timed, 8:12 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.