Friday, January 04, 2008
HAH!! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!

Read this!

[ Q ] Can drinking plain water help me lose body fat?
......................................................................................

-----------

I told you! Plain water all the way!!

timed, 9:31 PM.
Comments: Wuo.. oke! haha. Sindir nampak...
lols! oke dude! thanks btw! plain water all the way!
*ting3!*
:))
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:43 PM   noo! tk sindir! I'm trying to be helpful here~
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 9:45 PM   haha. oke! plain water all the way oke! and, i'll keep my promise. huhu..
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:06 PM   hehe. I'm happy that you do.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 5:08 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.