Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Grr

OK!! I've had it!! So let me get this straight so people won't bother me about this anymore, I'm sick of it. I am single and I don't have anyone in mind right now! I'm still straight mine u. So just stop bugging me about this.

Damn, now this makes me look stupid to post about this kind of thing.

--------------

Everytime I see my ERS friends pictures and their progress in the firefighter course, it pains me. Envious. I guess I'm still not quite through about getting kicked out from the course.

Maybe most people would say their NS life was great. Me, so far, it's just like any normal day in my life.

Sigh.
-------------------

Spanking is a commonly-used form of corporal punishment, consisting of one or more sharp smacks applied, often on the buttocks, but sometimes on other parts of the body.

......so all this while it was a corporal punishment! *gasp!*

timed, 7:07 PM.
Comments: Hello uncle. Asal stress nah? Asal nie? Chill babe. Im here right? Hurhur.

Anyth, beep my phone oke..
*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:30 AM   =))

I'm just not sure if I shld bother you with such trivial matters. Thanks anyway.

*spanksTimesTwo*
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:56 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.