Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Confession Of Love....woo~

I have a confession to make. How long has it been since I post about a girl that I like. Way too long. I'm in love with a girl since mid 2007. It wasn't love at first sight. It took awhile for me to realise her presence eventhough she's in front of me. I'm attracted to the way she move, talk, her laugh, her lame jokes and her spontaneous remarks. And she sure knows how to dress herself up. It's a one sided love. I can't tell her directly. Our love is impossible. We live in the same planet yet so far. The barrier that seperate us is too thick. For me to know her and her not me. But wait! Then another girl appears! One that is slightly older than her! More mature but nonetheless attractive! This girl is more outgoing, cool personality. She have a great voice and can sing very well. sigh. Can I fall for 2 women at the same time?



















The catch is? Both of them are singers and live in Japan.


Girl 1: Eri Kamei (20)



Girl 2: Aya Ueto (23)



=p

In case you guys haven't realise, I'm joking in this post. I'm just another fan of the girls. But wouldn't it be great if it were true. Ha hA HA...

timed, 10:37 PM.
Comments: LER...................

Buat suspen aja deh...................................................................

Pantat kamu.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:22 AM   =p
what~~

but when I think about it, I really love those girls.

Ass you.
spanks
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:42 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.