Sunday, January 13, 2008
Bros

Going to Tamp later for some 'lepak' session.

I've not contacted my bros lately. Each with our own lives now. Especially those at overseas. They'll be back by April I guess. We used to joke about how we would still hangout even when we have our grandchildren. haha. I guess that's kinda unrealistic.

Us 10 have known each other for at least 10 years. If I were to count the longest one, that would be since primary 2 (since I enter the school when I was primary 2). That's about 12 years ago.

Hmm, I'm talking about my past in the tens already. When I'm 30 later (insyaAllah), I'll be talking in twenties! woo.



Didn't jog today. Damn shag. =(

timed, 11:52 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.