Sunday, January 27, 2008
Activate

I just got home this morning from work at 10am. I've been working for more than 24 hours with roughly 30 min of proper sleep. After work, I've to go to mu cousin's wedding which I can't miss. So yeah, I was groggy and tried to make a not tired face at the wedding just now.

The mobilisation yesterday was hectic. I was running all around, up and down the stairs, stand for hours waiting for nothing. That was from yesterday 12nn to 5pm. After that, 1 hour rest which I didn't even had a chance to rest. Then continue off to Mandai Training Village. This place is what you might've seen in TV/News when SCDF do their scenario at some run-down HDB buliding with rubbles. I have to stay there till the reservist finish their drill, at 3am! Then, back to the division, and control the vehiclessss movement till roughly 6am. You can't even imagine how exhausted and tired and sleepy I am by then. After the reservist were dismissed, I thought that was the end but something happen that I can't type publicly here and, damn, it pisses me off. And it made us stay until 9am! argh.

*EDIT*Not to mention, yesterday morning, I went off to work right after my morning jog, so yeah.

I'm gonna end this here now.

timed, 7:05 PM.
Comments: Ofcos u cant miss the wedding! or you're gonna miss me more..
huhu~
=p
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:49 PM   But what if I REALLY decided not to come instead? Won't it be you missing me? O_o




I guess not, you got someone to miss you, I don't.
haha~
=p
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 5:22 PM   huh?? haha. Apelar saje kamu~
Huhu..

*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:21 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.