Friday, December 14, 2007
Why, oh why?

Provost Course done. Posted to SCDF 3rd Divsion, Yishun.

Oh well, I've learned to accept what may befall unto me, be it good or bad. Unless I have the power to change it.

I wanna watch Alvin & the Chipmunks and The Warlords.

And I need to get fit.

But most important of all right now, I need to pee...

timed, 8:16 PM.
Comments: lets watch alvin and the chipmunks together! heheh!

i promise you i can sing and sound like them. lolx!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:58 PM   yeah, lets!
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:56 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.