Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Steaming hot

Have you ever seen someone with steam, as in hot water vapour, steaming out of his or her body?

I have...cos I'm that person. This happens to me during my firefighter course. Everyday we would have our morning exercise. It usually happens after a run. My body would get hot and alot of sweat coming out and I can see steam in front of my eyes and going out from my hands. Freaking cool. Even my frens can see it.

Would someone of the know explain to me why does my body get hot so fast and produce alot of sweat in the shortest time? Is it good or bad?

timed, 10:29 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.