Sunday, December 16, 2007
Reporting, Encik!

SCDF 3rd Division HQ, here I come!

PS:Lyn, I got 4 posts since you left, see if you can keep up. HAHA!

timed, 10:27 PM.
Comments: boo! saaaaaaaaap!
dengar2 we cousins are an item.
fiweeet! hehs!

I Love You Bf!
Lols!
=p




herman???
tt super lame lad??
*puke3*
hahas! :))
kidding babe. ure still the best!
i want my mocha frap pleeeeese!
pretty pleeeese! =p
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:39 PM   ...and that my frens, is my cousin.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 10:51 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.