Wednesday, December 12, 2007
I still don't get what 'l' is...

Polish boots, iron-starched uniform, polish boots, iron-starched uniform, repeat...

That's all that I do mostly at home now. Can't even have time for other things. Just bought another game for xbox360 but rarely have the time to play it. Rarely online too though lately it is the oppposite. I wonder why...

2 more days till posting out. Still wishing for Tampines Division. I need to claim my 5 days leave by end of this year. But then again, if I don't do anything while taking leave, why shld I even bother to clear it?

This weekend is an empty schedule for me...booring. What's even more boring is that my newfound cousin will be away from SG till Sunday.(not that she's my long lost cousin, we see each other quite often but I don't think our relationship was as close as now, before). Too bad NSF aren't allowed to leave SG suka-suka.

Men's Health is my new favorite magazine.

The ony 'l' I know is "L"...this guy.

Maybe I'll go and get a haircut this weekend. Nothing too fancy.

timed, 10:14 PM.
Comments: hmm..
intresting post u have..
*honoured2*
ehehs.
yea mann. didnt know we can get along. *whee!*
so.. yah. i'll be away for three days. and ure gonna miss me for sure. . .
*evil laughter*

u're still wondering what tt 'l' is?? hahs! funny shit lar u!
too bad brotherhh. =p
*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:03 PM   yeah I'm gonna miss you, even if you're not gonna miss me :(
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:40 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.