Saturday, December 15, 2007
I just found out another thing about me!

A theory.

The fact that I can talk a lot online, type a novel in my blog and spend most of my conversation online means that I do a lot of thinking in my brain. That is why I don't usually like to talk.

But when I do talk a lot means that, the person I'm talking to is someone I can get along with easily. And when I'm with someone I can get along with easily, I become another person, my brain goes into standby mode and I do things without thinking. And when that happens, all hells break loose. And after a few burst of adrenaline because of that, usually around night, my brain jacks up and my whole body wears off. My mouth sealed tight.

endLameTheoryAboutSelfCosSelfIsBored

timed, 12:10 PM.
Comments: bla bla bla..
u were bored..
why3?
well2, u were bored cos i was out of town! hurhur..
awww......
ure soooooo shuweet..
hehaks! =p

*blueks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:00 PM   awww~
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:56 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.