Monday, December 10, 2007
Bunch of complainers

Some people right, they aren't thankful of what they have. Complain, complain, complain. When the food doesn't taste nice, complain. Yet they still eat the food until finish. Rice soggy abit, complain. Chicken taste salty complain. Just eat lah! If you don't like, don't eat at all. Basket...

Back home early! This is the last week of training and then I will officially become a Provost. Dear HQ, please put me in SCDF 2nd Division in Tampines. Thank You.

So far, my NS life has been eventful. Experience gained, mistake made, lesson learned, shed blood and sweat, injury here and there, hair cuts...although I only cut GI no.2 twice. Whatever it is, so far my 4 months in NS has showed me what the real world is like.

But one thing I have not manage to learn until now is finance management!! Overspend on transport this month. Basket...one trip, 2 bus and 1 mrt. One day, around 6-7 dollars spent on transport alone. One trip to CDA is more than $3.50!

And I realize, with all the vulgarities around me, my way of speaking is getting worst. Need to tone it down back to original. If not, I can't control myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I need a new laptop.

timed, 5:39 PM.
Comments: hello uncle, u hate people complaining arnt you? then why are you complaining yourself?? complaining on poeple who complains. biler mau game brader..

oh so singaporeans. . .

hurhur..
-_-'
*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:19 PM   I hate ppl that complain about the food that we, scdf nsmen eat everyday
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 6:24 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.