Wednesday, December 19, 2007
booo~

no half day, no warlords, no outing. blah.

how can i be an average malay singaporean teenager that listens to music that other average malay singaporean teenager listen to? I don't think an average malay singaporean teenager would listen to Japanese music.

But why wld I want to be the average teenage guy? I think I rather stick to being myself! Not every malay guy wld understand japanese as I do. Not every malay guy have taken JLPT 4. ( Eventhough JPLT 4 is the lowest level of japanese proficiency test). And not every malay guy wld watch at least one japanese tv show (NOTE: not drama) every week.

Be Myself. Be yourself.

timed, 8:29 PM.
Comments: warlords on fri? awol sudah. lol
# posted by Blogger Aidah : 12:00 AM   aku tangkap org awol, abeh aku yg awol...
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 6:43 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.