Tuesday, December 25, 2007
スッゲー楽しいぞ

How I spent my half day and my public holiday, all i can say i had fun.

Let's see...i learn to fish and caught my first fish. I pillion my first passenger on a bicycle *:p*, bonding with my cousins and so on.

Now I know I feel more comfortable with my cousins on my mom's side rather than on my dad's. We speak the same 'language', the same attitude, the same mindset =). The only ppl that have those attributes on my dad's side are only 2 and I don't meet them that often. Well, I don't meet my cousins on my mom's side that often too...hurhur.

I came home with a great feeling followed by dreadness that I have work tomorrow. boo...

timed, 6:07 PM.
Comments: Boo! had fun kan3? well, as long as im there, it'll surely be fun! =p hurhur. and and, i want the photo can? e one yang amek with your phone. hees!

Im looking forward for next week! Text me!
*spanks!*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:06 PM   aite...will send u when i see u
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:00 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.