Monday, December 31, 2007
Assistant

Good, so now at least my blog won't be as boring as before. People can expect a variety of the same story. And people can see the difference when a guy blogs and a girl blogs. And now at least it's more livelier here...I hope so.

I'm so full and content right now. Just had dinner at Sakura...THAI RESTAURANT! wth kan. name sakura (Cherry Blossom in JAPANESE) and it's a THAI restaurant. -_-'' The name isn't important. What's important is that I'm full and I feel sleepy as soon as I had my fill. Makan tidor makan tidor makan tidor. ERS, eat,rest,sleep.

timed, 11:14 PM.
Comments: Happy 2008!
# posted by Blogger The Professional Hellraiser : 11:46 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.